Infiltrator Water Technologies LLC
Infiltrator Water Technologies LLC
Infiltrator Water Technologies LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Job ID: 2022-11921
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
IWT Primary Manufacturing Plant
Infiltrator Water Technologies (IWT) is a market leader within the onsite wastewater treatment industry, Infiltrator manufactures a variety of revolutionary products and innovative, environmentally friendly alternatives to traditional stone and pipe leachfield and concrete septic wastewater system components. IWT is a wholly owned subsidiary of Advanced Drainage Systems (ticker: WMS, NYSE).
The majority of our products are produced almost entirely from recycled resins. Infiltrator’s recycling operation is among the country’s top twenty producers / consumers of recycled resins and among only a few of whom consume 100% of that resin in the finished products produced. Infiltrator operates some of largest molding machines and robotics producing the largest plastic molded parts in the world. IWT has always and continues to compete on innovation; we hold over 200 patents.
We have an immediate opening for an Electrical Maintenance Technician at our Winchester KY facility. This opening is for an 8-hour shift on a M-F schedule from 7:00 am-3:30 pm. This position reports directly to our Maintenance Manager or Supervisor.
- Perform troubleshooting and repairing various equipment, and facility structures to support the operations of the facility and the production process. Including extruders, material vacuum systems, control logics, utilities and injection molding presses.
- Troubleshooting includes electrical components in complex hydraulic systems powered by up to 1000 hp motors. Electrical ranges from 115V-600V. Must read and interpret electrical drawings and meet code compliance for typical installations.
- Perform capital and expensed electrical projects for the campus to include complete installation of electrical components to support various projects through completion. This may include overseeing and teaching panel building, disconnect and breaker installation, conduit and power runs to meet code requirements for supporting equipment.
- Provide technical support in the maintenance department with relay logic, electrical distribution, motor controls, operator interfaces and pneumatic/hydraulic distribution.
- Provide training to technical associates within the facility when necessary. Assist with plant improvements working with outside contractors or other internal departments.
- Perform all journeyman level or above duties in the installation of conduit, cable trays, wiring, thermocouples, heater bands and other associated electrical components in a safe manner and meeting code requirements.
- Able to work in a team setting and self-motivated to be productive without direct supervision.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS (must have):
- Technical degree, electrical certification in Ketucky and 1-5 years of industrail maintenance or related experience.
- Electrical experience in a commercial and industrial setting where installation, wiring, and panel builds was in scope.
- Knowledgeable with the use of computers (MS Office Suite), CMMS Software, 5S and Lean methodology preferred.
- Ability to work 8 hrs / 5 days per week
Preferred Years Of Experience:5 Year(s)
Education Required:4 Year Degree - BS
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :