Supports and maintains facilities including building infrastructure, utility systems, grounds, production equipment, manufacturing support, third party contractor management and shipping/receiving/warehouse responsibilities
Performs comprehensive facilities maintenance tasks, utilizing CMMS/BMS systems, establishes procedures, prioritize and record maintenance tasks, schedules and maintains parts inventory. Supervises third party contractors, assists with equipment installation, commissioning and related maintenance protocols.
Support manufacturing operations with shipping, receiving, inventory control, manufacturing support, equipment support, back-up lead, light assembly when required.
This position is required to respond to after hours call-ins.
General knowledge of process operations including but not limited to;
- Specifying and ordering spare parts
- Inventory management
- Repair of liquid and dry component production equipment
- Upkeep of building and peripheral support systems
- Utility management including boiler operation, testing and record keeping
- Security of building and grounds
- Running and maintaining fork and man lift equipment
- 5+ years in Facilities Management
- Experience creating and implementing preventive and predictive maintenance programs
- 2nd Class B Minnesota Boiler Engineer's license desired or capable to achieve.
- Experience with and knowledge of mechanical and electrical repair, pumps, pipe-fitting, tools, fabrication, building construction and repair; Production Equipment,
- Experience with liquid, compressed gas and HVAC systems,
- Forklift certified
- Professional communication skills.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
While performing duties of job, workers are constantly required to bend, lift, walk, or carry equipment. Employees must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, or occasionally transport heavier items on forklift, pallet jacks wheeled carts or dollies. This position may require changing shifts or working more than 8½ successive hours to meet occasional production or manpower demands.
Work may be performed under extreme outdoor weather conditions including hot and cold ambient temperatures, snow and rain. Workers will be required to work in a plant environment where there are constant moderate noise levels and occasional loud noise levels; and occasional hot or cold temperature extremes. Employees will be expected to work around, with, and adjacent to potentially dangerous equipment, chemicals, and processes. Workers would be expected to wear appropriate safety gear and follow safety procedures for each situation as required or desired. Job requirements will occasional dictate working over six feet above the floor or ground, or inside of confined spaces.
This is a 1st shift position.
Apply Link : https://www.click2apply.net/wyJXjySwOrqXizL8uqMgo
Date Posted : 11/24/2020